It was already known that online banking was a much cheaper banking solution than its physical rivals with unbeatable fees and rates. But another important advantage of these banks of a new kind is that they allow users to manage their accounts 100% online, without ever having to move.
The range of services offered on the internet is indeed very broad and presents almost no limit as long as these banks will continue to innovate. Choosing an online bank is therefore a guarantee of freedom for the user as we explain it here in detail.
Current services 100% online
Of course, all current transactions offered by banks online is already done on the internet. Opening an online bank account will allow you to access many services, including everything related to the management of the current account such as:
- Transfers and direct debits : Whether they are regular or occasional transactions, online banks allow you to set up these transactions from the customer interface.
- Payment method orders : No need to contact your agency to order your payment cards and checkbooks since everything is also done online. You receive these means of payment directly at your home.
- Impressions of bank statements and various documents : You can download the certificates, RIBs or statements of account and all the documents you need, directly on the internet.
- Consulting the accounts : Of course, thanks to the online services of these banks, you can at any time check your balance or check your latest banking without moving.
100% savings services online
But the online 100% online banking offer does not stop happily in the day-to-day business. Switching to online banking also allows you to take advantage of online savings services, the main ones of which are:
- Savings booklets : These are often the same classic booklets that you find in the traditional banking system such as booklet A or booklet account, with a few bonus specialties specific to each of the brands and presenting more advantageous offers as a remuneration more important at the beginning of the contract.
- PEL or CEL : These savings solutions specific to real estate investment are also strongly present in online banks that also compete to offer attractive rates to their customers.
Investment services 100% online
In addition to savings products, online banks also offer many investment products such as:
- Securities accounts : They allow to invest on the stock market on stocks, indices and bonds to make your capital grow.
- PEAs : This is a stock savings plan that also allows you to invest in the stock market gradually.
- Life insurance : These popular French consumer contracts offer an effective investment solution over the long term.
Credits and loans 100% online
Finally, since a short time, some online banks, even the cheapest online bank , even offer financing services to their customers, the main ones are:
- Real Estate Loans : That allow to invest in your principal residence with a favorable rate.
- Consumer loans : Which allow to face any cash needs.
- Auto credits : Which allow the acquisition of a vehicle.
As you can see, thanks to online banks , you can manage your accounts 100% online and enjoy greater freedom. To find out how these services work and choose the best online bank , check out our other articles in the same category without delay.